Skip to content
- They are a way of listening to people who are no longer here and a way for generations to pass down their knowledge to people after they’re gone.
- They are ways of examining the texture of our world concretely and abstractly, in order to derive deeper meaning from it and to care more about it.
- They are a way of examining and dismantling societal norms.
- They are a source of pleasure, enjoyment, happiness, and solace.
- They make you feel something by writing them; they are a way for people to make public what is normally private or confined to their thoughts.
- They shape the way we see the world around us.
- They transport us to new places and worlds that we don’t have the means to travel to or never you never truly existed.
- They invite us to be insiders we would otherwise be outsiders.